Become a sponsor!
We would like to invite you to become a sponsor in the 6th Annual NH Permaculture Day, to take place August 18th at Cite Ecologique of NH in Colebrook.
The NH Permaculture Day celebrates and promotes sustainable food and culture, and features a full day of workshops, presentations, and vendors. It seeks to build alliances between individuals, families and organizations focused on producing and consuming local culture.
Please consider joining our event as a sponsor. This unique event continues to grow, and this year we expect 300+ people to attend. This is a wonderful opportunity for your organization to gain visibility with a targeted audience who shares your values and values your work – as we do!
Featured themes for 2018 include:
- The importance of bringing more farms, businesses and families into the permaculture loop.
- Celebrating the social aspect of permaculture (not just growing food)
- Creating rather than consuming cultureThere are two levels of sponsorship:
- $100 level
- Your name and logo featured on our website, Facebook page and the event program. A place for informational materials about your business/organization at the NH Permaculture Guild table on the day of the event.
- $250 level
- Your name and logo prominently featured in all of our promotional materials: including our fliers, posters, programs, website and Facebook. A complimentary vendor table and one free registration, and; a member of your organization is invited to give a presentation about your work or organization.
The NH Permaculture Guild is excited to host this year’s NH Permaculture Day in the North Country region of NH where so many wonderful things are already happening and have been building for years. It is our hope to shine the spotlight and support the great work you are doing. Thank you for all that you do to help make the world what it is.
The Organizing Committee
NH Permaculture Day 2018