Schedule 2019 final for web site.pdf
Size : 90.003 Kb
Type : pdf
For schedule, click link above.
Make sure & wear comfortable clothes & good walking shoes,
Bring a water bottle (we'll have water for refills) & sunscreen
Car pool when you can & bringing your own "mess kit" is always welcome.
ON-LINE TICKET SALES NOW AVAILABLE,
CLICK THE LINK BELOW:
- Beef Brisket (beef from Miles Smith Farm in Loudon)
- Chix Salad (Chix from Village Roots in Alstead)
- Baked Beans - vegan & non-vegan versions (Betty Fifield)
- Garden Salad (lots of local farms)
- Cowboy Caviar (local farms) - a bean & veggie salad
- Fresh Bread (Orchard Hill Breadworks)
- Shaker Squash Rolls (Betty Fifield)
- Drinks: Water, lemonade & herbal tea
Thank you to our Firefly Bistro Chef (Sean Donnelly) , Jack Eaton & their crew. Thanks to Firefly for the use of their kitchen for much of the food prep . Look for Firefly Bistro in downtown Manchester.