PLAN YOUR VISIT
Getting there is half the fun! The Mt. Kearsarge Indian Museum is located in the beautiful Kearsarge Region of New Hampshire. You can find directions here, or use your GPS to navigate to 18 Highlawn Road in Warner NH.
Here is some more information to help make your day a great one:
1. Come Early! We start the day with announcements and greetings - the Opening Circle is at 9:00 so please arrive early to allow yourself plenty of time to park and get signed in.
2. Road Closing Notice -- Warner is a vibrant community, with all kinds of great things going on that day! There's a bicycle race scheduled that morning and Kearsarge Mountain Road will be closed briefly for the safety of the riders. The closure will be for only about 15 minutes, starting at 9:15 or 9:30 AM. So this will only affect you if you arrive late (see recommendation #1).
3. Dress for the weather! Bring sunscreen and hats, and rain gear if it's going to be wet. This event will be held rain or shine and workshops will be held under cover, but not all under one roof.
4. Bring your own (refillable) water bottles - we'll have a place set up for you to refill them.
5. A delicious farm-to-table lunch is included with your admission. We have a limited amount of silverware for folks to use and beyond that will need to use disposables; so, if you are able to bring your own "potluck kit" consisting of a (non-breakable) plate and your own silverware from home, that will help us to further reduce our environmental impact for the day!
6. Buy your tickets online NOW, to take advantage of the "Early Bird" discounted rate! This also is a great help to us for planning purposes, to know how many folks will be joining us that day. Once you buy your ticket, you're set for the day since your lunch is included. BUT, bring along some cash and checks because you'll want to visit our vendors for a great selection of local goods and foods!
If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. See you soon!